edenjeangrey

Blogging Between the Lines

We All Looked Up

We All Looked Up - Tommy Wallach Imagine if the world was going to end in 2 months. All those imminent disaster by comet exploding the Earth? It's actually going to happen. Suddenly, Seattle is in turmoil, chaos reigns, and 4 teenagers with tenuous connections suddenly become connected. This is the story of their connections, their attempts not only to survive, but to thrive in the little time they have left.

I absolutely loved everything about this book. Wallach really delivers a knockout debut novel. It will make you think, make you wonder about your own life and the possibilities you're not taking advantage of. Readers will turn the page not knowing what's going to happen to the characters, and they will become connected as well. Even when you put the book down, you'll still be wondering - what if the world ended next week? What would I be doing? Where would I be?

This is a novel that everyone is going to be talking about, and if they're not yet - they will be once the movie is in production. The novel will also be released with an accompanying album, since the author is a talented musician. Adults and teens alike will fall for this novel, and I hope it creates connections between the readers. I think when people finish it, they'll all look up and wonder about their own purpose in the world.